The default search is to select any pages which include any of the search keywords you enter. You can overide this behaviour by preceding the keywords with special characters.
- If the keyword starts with + then that keyword must appear in the page.
- If the keyword starts with - then that keyword must not exist on the page.
- If you want to match an exact string include "quotation" marks around the keywords that make up that string.
- To search for stars in the sky you could use +stars -movie this would select pages that include the word stars but not those pages that contain the word movie.
- To search for movie stars you could use +movie +stars as this search would only include pages with both keywords.
- To search for a name you could use "John Smith" as this would require the exact string to be present.
Press BACK to return to previous page.